1. The modules are fully factory manufactured.
2. Once ready the modules are individually loaded in TIR lorries or maritime containers, in which they are transported to the site.
3. On-site, each module is removed from the lorry or container, using a lorry crane, which will have also been transported by lorry to the site location.
4. The crane places the modules into the exact place indicated on the site map.
5. Our assembly team carries out all interior and exterior finishings of the modules, excepting only the connections to the water, sewage and electricity networks, which come factory prepared for the purpose.