At Factor-Espaço, Investimentos Imobiliários, Lda (hereinafter only Factor-Espaço) we respect your privacy and appreciate the trust placed in us. The privacy of our customers and suppliers is fundamental to us. Therefore, we want you to be informed about the new legislation on the protection of personal data, which comes into force on May 25, 2018, and about the measures and procedures we have adopted for this purpose.
In this context, we have developed a Personal Data Protection Policy, subject to the highest standards of security and privacy, where we guarantee that your personal data will be treated in accordance with its purposes and the rights that are enshrined in it.
In this Personal Data Protection Policy we explain who we are, for what purpose we can use your data and with whom we share it, how long we keep it, as well as ways to contact us and exercise your legitimate right.
1. Who we are
Factor-Espaço is a company dedicated to the trade, import, export and representation of a wide variety of goods.
2. Responsible for the processing of your personal data and contacts
Your data is processed by Factor-Espaço, Investimentos Imobiliários, Lda, legal person no.
Factor-Espaço is responsible for processing personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016).
For any question related to the processing of your personal data, you can contact us through the following means:
Telephone: +351 244 482 525
3. Processing of personal data
The processing of personal data consists of an operation or set of operations carried out on personal data or sets of personal data, through automated means or not, namely the collection, registration, organization, structuring, conservation, adaptation, retrieval, consultation, use, dissemination, diffusion, comparison, interconnection, limitation, erasure or destruction.
4. Collection of personal data
Factor-Espaço collects your personal data, among others, in the following situations:
- If you register and/or browse our website;
- If you use our online store;
- If you complete and deliver your personal data through our Consent Form;
- If you make a request for a quote; and
- Whenever you enter into a contract with us.
5. Purpose and grounds for the use of your personal data
Factor-Espaço, in addition to the situations in which it processes data to comply with legal requirements, will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Within the scope of requested pre-contractual steps;
- Responding to your questions or providing you with information, namely in cases where you fill out and send our forms or use an email address provided by us;
- Within the scope of the Provision of Services: in general, your personal data are processed and used to manage the contractual relationship, to provide you with our services and to adapt our services to your needs and interests. Your personal data will also be processed for the provision of third-party services, when necessary or when you have expressly consented to it;
- Service management: so that we can provide you with the service that you have contracted with us, for example, sending orders, alerts or requests for product stock availability;
- Transaction management: for issuing invoices for the purchase of goods and services;
- Home deliveries: to deliver your purchases to the indicated address;
- Customer support contacts: so that we can provide you with a support service, before, during and after the sale;
- Develop and maintain our website with the desired quality and security;
- Updating of internal records;
- Improvement of products and services;
- Use of our website: the personal data collected will be processed and used to help make your visit to our website as productive and pleasant as possible. We may also use the information to customize the site to your interests;
- Contacts for market research purposes; and
- Marketing: we will process your personal data in order to let you know about news, promotions, campaigns and other opportunities that you may benefit from. In the periodic sending of promotional emails about our products, special offers or other information that we consider to be of interest to you, we will use the contact you provided for this purpose.
6. Sharing your data
Your personal data may be communicated to Factor-Espaço service providers, for accounting and legal support purposes, as well as to judicial, tax and regulatory authorities for the purpose of complying with legal requirements.
Your data will also be shared with third parties for the provision of certain services, in terms of maintenance, technical support, or to ensure the provision of our services, such as delivery/mail services, which may have access to some of your personal data for the contractual purposes.
The personal data that you provide us, and in view of the purposes indicated above, may be communicated to companies of the group in which the Data Controller is inserted, which includes companies that hold, directly or indirectly, a stake in the share capital of the Data Controller. by the Treatment.
Only personal data deemed necessary for this purpose will be communicated and transferred.
7. Personal data we collect
All data necessary for the formalization, execution and management of the contract can be collected.
All data necessary to register, use and browse our website and online store, as well as to receive our news and offers, may also be collected.
We distinguish the following personal data:
- Customer identification data: name; address; telephone; email; civil identification number; date of birth and gender;
- Customer data: name and tax identification number;
- Contact details: name; address; e-mail and telephone/mobile; and
- Online shopping user data: name; email; address; Tax Identification Number; credit card number; name of the credit card holder; validity and respective security code of the credit card; and purchase details.
8. Conservation of personal data
Your personal data will be kept for different periods of time, depending on the purpose for which they are intended, but always only for the minimum period necessary for the provision of services, respective billing, pursuit of the purposes that motivated their collection and processing and fulfillment of obligations. cool.
Upon reaching the maximum retention period, your data will be securely deleted or anonymized, if possible.
9. Your rights
At any time, you can ask us, free of charge* and for any of the contacts indicated above, the following:
- access to the information we hold about you, that is, you can confirm whether or not your data is being processed and, if so, access your personal data (right of access);
- rectification of the information we hold about you, if it is incorrect or incomplete (right of rectification);
- the deletion of personal data, that is, you may require us to erase your data if: i) they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or processed; the holder has withdrawn consent to the processing of data and there is no other basis for such processing (right to be forgotten);
- the limitation of the processing of your personal data, in specific cases;
- opposition to its processing, in other words, you can object to the processing of your personal data whenever the processing is carried out for the purposes of direct marketing or for the promotion and dissemination of our services (right of opposition); and
- portability of personal data, ie you can ask us to receive your data in machine-readable format and send them to another controller (right to portability).
You may also withdraw your consent at any time, if it is legally necessary for the processing of personal data. However, this right does not compromise the lawfulness of the treatment carried out based on the consent previously given or the subsequent processing of the same data, such as the fulfillment of the contract or the legal obligations to which Factor-Espaço is subject.
Your requests will be handled with special care so that we can effectively enforce your rights.
You will be informed of the measures taken as a result of your request within a maximum period of 30 (thirty) days from the moment of your request.
You have the right to be notified, under the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation, in the event of a breach of your personal data.
In addition to the rights listed above, you also have the right to file a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission.
* Except in cases where the request submitted is manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because of its repetitive nature. In this case, Factor-Espaço may demand the payment of a reasonable fee taking into account the costs incurred by it or refuse, on grounds, to proceed with the request.
10. Space factor procedures
Factor-Espaço has taken the necessary technical and organizational measures to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation, ensuring that data processing is lawful, loyal, transparent and limited to authorized purposes. Factor-Espaço adopted the measures it considered appropriate to ensure the accuracy, integrity and confidentiality of personal data, as well as other rights.
Factor-Espaço has adopted technical and organizational security measures in order to protect the personal data made available to it against its dissemination, loss, misuse, alteration, treatment or unauthorized access.
Additionally, third-party entities that, within the scope of providing services to Factor-Espaço, process personal data in its name and on its behalf, are also obliged to implement technical and security measures appropriate to the legislation in force and that ensure the defense of rights. of the data subject.
Notwithstanding the security measures adopted by Factor-Espaço, it is important to point out and warn that users must also adopt additional security measures, namely, ensuring the existence of an active firewall, antivirus and anti-spyware updated.
11. Browsing our website and using the online store
By browsing our website and using our online store, we assume that you accept our Personal Data Protection Policy.
In any case, when browsing our website and using our online store, you should carefully read our Privacy and Cookies Policy.
The online store and our website may have links to other sites, which, in our understanding, may contain information and/or useful tools for the visitor.
However, Factor-Espaço's Personal Data Protection Policy is not applied to third-party sites, so if you visit another site from ours, you should read its privacy or personal data protection policy. We are not responsible for the policy or content present on these same sites.
12. Questions and update of our personal data protection policy
If you have any doubts or need additional clarifications regarding the processing of your personal data, or if you wish to exercise some of your rights, please contact us using the channels provided above.
Factor-Espaço may occasionally update its Personal Data Protection Policy, requesting that you periodically review this document to keep up to date.